Why You Need Valuation Services
If you own a business, want to protect your wealth, or determine how much an asset is worth, you will at some point need professional valuation services. It may be to:
- Assist with selling your business
- Obtain financing from a lender for the purchase of a business
- Plan for a merger, acquisition or stock offering
- Develop an estate or tax plan to protect your wealth
- Create a succession plan
- Determine the value of assets and liabilities for a divorce settlement
- File an insurance claim
- Set up an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Whatever its purpose, valuation is a widely used discipline that can play a key role in helping you achieve your financial goals. Business valuation professionals can give you the answer.
Selecting a Valuation Professional
It is critical to determine the purpose of the valuation and what the practitioner will include in the estimate of value. This determination shapes the choice and application of valuation methods, because different approaches and concepts may be more appropriate for different purposes.
You want an expert whose training and experience enable him or her to apply an appropriate methodology and derive a value that is both reasonable and supportable. You also want someone who has a thorough understanding of the financial and operational aspects of your business.
CPAs bring to the task of valuation:
- Sound Judgment
- Commitment to quality service.
The AICPA is the premier national professional association of CPAs, with more than 340,000 members. In its continuing efforts to serve the public interest, the AICPA set the standards for CPA services, upholds the profession’s code of conduct and provides professional education and certification programs. As CPAs, we are comiitted to providing quality services that fully satisfy your valuation needs.
ABV – Valuation with Added Value
The advantages of a CPA who has earned the Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) Credential include:
- A rigorous certification process developed by the AICPA
- Proven competence in the complexities of business valuation
- Advanced CPA training and broad knowledge of accounting, finance, economics and general business principles
- Skill in selecting the most appropriate valuation methodology
The ABV Credential is the mark of excellence in business valuaiton. It identifies those valuation professionals who have the ability to provide sound and reliable business valuation services.
Call Matthew Stadler today at 402-502-0980 or e-mail him at email@example.com to discuss your valuation needs. He would be pleased to discuss how our valuation services can be of assistance to you.